Friday, April 18, 2014

Small Update...

I've been working on the wolf AI in my spare time this week.  He is patrolling and attacking.  I have to hook up the scripts to damage the player when attacked and work out a few animation issues and he should be ready to give the hunter something to fear during his hunt.  I'm still trying to figure out the exact methodology for his patrol.  I don't want the wolves patrolling the far side of the map, but I don't want them in your face constantly either.  I think I have an idea how to keep them in your area without directing them right at you.

The wolves won't retreat and you can't outrun them.  Most of the time you will have to fight them with your hatchet.  They will draw blood in every battle and with no health regeneration, you have a reason to steer clear of them as much as possible.  They will howl, from time to time, just to let you know they're on the prowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment